TAMPA, Fla.Victor Hedman scored 54 seconds into extra time in the direction of provide the Tampa Bay Lightning a 3-2 victory from the Florida Panthers upon Thursday night time.The Lightning remained tied for initially spot inside the Central Office with Carolina, even though the Hurricanes incorporate a recreation inside hand. Florida is a single stage back again.Andrei Vasilevskiy built 36 will save for his NHL-main 26th victory of the period and extra an support. Alex Killorn experienced a purpose and an aid Ross Colton Jersey. Ross Colton far too scored for Tampa Bay, which bounced back again against a 7-2 reduction Tuesday within just Nashville."We leaked a tiny little bit yet our strategy procedure and some of the components we incorporate been performing upon, we did perfectly at periods and struggled at other people," Lightning prepare Jon Cooper explained. "However we had been down 2-1 in just a substantial-year activity, 2 charming Great hockey groups, and on your own identify a path towards tie and then earn it in just time beyond regulation and that's where by I exceptionally appreciated our way of thinking upon the bench."Chris Driedger stopped 16 photographs for the Panthers https://www.tampabayiceshop.com/Alex_Killorn_Jersey-6. Patric Hornqvist and Anthony Duclair scored for Florida, which contains one particular get in just the final 4 online games."I imagine we experienced a Incredibly robust video game all above, all 4 strains performed charming Terrific, we experienced potent goaltending," Duclair stated. "We arrived up quick however I consider there are a good deal of positives toward choose out of this activity. It's often heading in direction of be a grind in opposition to Those people men, still I believe that we did a superb activity of sticking with them."Hedman bought his 8th objective of the time, shipped in just upon a breakaway through Killorn. Hedman deked Driedger down and slipped the puck in the report."Killorn did a Excellent endeavor and handed it at the directly season in the direction of present me the breakaway https://www.tampabayiceshop.com/Steven_Stamkos_Jersey-10," Hedman reported. "I attempted in the direction of consist of some persistence upon the breakaway and I was ready in the direction of identify the back again of the world wide web."Hornqvist position the Panthers within entrance within the opening time period, slicing in direction of the website upon a move in opposition to Alex Wenneberg and falling a backhand further than Vasilevskiy at 15:13.Once currently being outshot 13-4 within the initial period of time, Tampa Bay driven back again inside the instant and cashed within upon the initial electric power-perform likelihood of the activity Brian Elliott Jersey. With the Panthers generating a variance, Vasilevskiy arrived out of his crease and fed a go up ice towards Killorn for a 2-upon-0 hurry. Killorn tried out in direction of mail a go previously mentioned in the direction of Anthony Cirelli, yet the puck went into the world-wide-web off the adhere of Florida defenseman McKenzie Weeger at 13:28.Florida regained the guide at 7:13 of the 3rd once Lightning in advance Yanni Gourde pinched When masking the directly reality. That shipped Jonathan Huberdeau up ice upon a 2-upon-1, and he spun about towards come across Duclair for a a person-timer.Tampa Bay answered straight back again at 9:57 at the time Mikhail Sergachev identified Colton down lower upon a cross-ice go for a backdoor faucet-within off the pads of Driedger."I savored the course we performed in just the 3rd time period. We experienced something transferring our direction until the entire," Florida train Joel Quenneville explained. "We experienced some very good possibilities tonight. I savored the stability of our strains."STAMKOS SIDELINED Lightning captain Steven Stamkos ignored his 3rd consecutive video game and was put upon extended-phrase wounded e-book with an undisclosed decrease-overall body destruction retroactive toward April 8. Stamkos, who underwent main muscle mass medical procedures 2 times previous yr, still left a sport within Columbus previous Thursday right after a non-call enjoy. He will skip a bare minimum of 10 game titles or 24 times.Refreshing FACES, Contemporary PLACES Florida welcomed freshly realized defenseman Brandon Montour and in advance Nikita Gusev towards the lineup for the very first season https://www.tampabayiceshop.com/Andrei_Vasilevskiy_Jersey-7. Montour was uncovered in opposition to Buffalo remaining Saturday for a 3rd-spherical draft opt for inside of 2021. Gusev signed as a no cost representative Sunday immediately after his deal was terminated by means of Clean Jersey.